Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday Bloody Mondaaaay....

Yep, it's Monday. At least my school week starts off with ancient history. We'll get to learning about... oh yeah, I'm starting my paper this week. An easy two-page paper on Epicurus. A snap.

Oh well, I'm not here to talk about my everyday works. I'm working on my D&D campaign, most likely on the continent of Elmiria, which I have no idea as to how to map the place. Nortruta is decently mapped, Salmenia is mapped the best of all, and Metroski doesn't really need much mapping. But Elmiria, the mysterious eastern continent that follows the greek gods. And Raitnan, but I'll work on Raitnan later. That's just a random-ass island that needed a name.

This is the basics of what I need for that continent:

An enchanted forest
A capitol city
A small wood

Other than that, it's all very fertile fields. I'll update on what happens there.

No comments:

Post a Comment