Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm Baa-ack!

Yeah, I go on and off this thing willy-nilly a lot. I thought I'd start posting here again.

On the D&D Campaign, the world is almost developed! I just have to finish the eastern continent, which I'm starting to think will be the most Magical area in my world. I created Thordane, capitol of the north, and I quite like it. Hooray for Theocracies!

I've also joined a wonderful new avatar site called Midorea. It's still very small, but I like it that way, to tell you the truth. My username is Keylaleigh there if you are a Midorean and you want to find me. I love doing 1x1 roleplays and I'm always up for a new one.

Oh yes, I've only been on for a month or so, but I already have some wonderful avi art! Let me show you my favorite pieces:









And:

Aren't they purty?


No comments:

Post a Comment